12 Ideas How To Make DIY Crate Bookshelf
The diy crate bookshelf is not something new and the idea is very much applied nowadays in almost all the homes. Today there are many forums through which one can get the ideas related to diy crate bookshelf. In this article our aim is not to share any diy crate bookshelf ideas with you rather through this article we will be sharing with you the materials that are required for the preparation of diy crate bookshelf. The materials have been listed in the points below.
- First of all you need to get a bunch of wooden crates of unfinished nature. The exact number of wood crates should be at least 8. Ensure that the wood crate is at least 12.5 inches. However this mentioned size is not mandatory and if you wish, you can go for other sizes as well.
- You need to get a good quality sand paper. The sand paper is a very important item for you hence you should purchase it with caution
- You need to purchase a set of brushes as well and when we say brushes we actually mean sponge brushes. You can easily find these brushes from the market
- The next item in our list are the rags, well this is something which is very much available in the market and purchasing it would not be a hard nut to crack for you
- Get some plastic table cloth however ensure that it is not pictured
- The next item you need is Minwax Provincial Stain (946 ml)
- Minwax paste is also important for you
- Get a drill and if you do not have a grill then in such a case you can go for a screwdriver
- The screws should not be more than 1 inch
- Try to get a L bracket and it should not be pictured